Panerai has introduced a limited-edition Radiomir Officine PAM01385 timepiece as its latest release of 2023. This watch is a tribute to the first Radiomir prototype from 1935, and it features a vintage-inspired design with a 45mm polished stainless steel case, a brown/taupe sandwich-style dial, and a brown calf-leather strap.
The Radiomir Officine PAM01385 is powered by the Caliber P.6000 manual-wind movement, which offers a three-day power reserve. This watch is water resistant to 100 meters, and it comes with a limited production of 300 pieces.
- Limited-edition of 300 pieces
- 45mm polished stainless steel case
- Brown/taupe sandwich-style dial with beige Super-LumiNova
- Small running seconds register at 9 o'clock
- Oversized Arabic numeral hour markers
- Caliber P.6000 manual-wind movement with three-day power reserve
- Brown calf-leather strap with beige contrast stitching
- Trapezoid-shaped tang buckle made from polished stainless steel
- Water resistant to 100 meters
Price and Availability
The Panerai Radiomir Officine PAM01385 is available exclusively online from Panerai's e-commerce boutique for a retail price of $5,400 USD.