Breitling's Navitimer is one of the most iconic watches in the world. First created in 1952 for pilots, the Navitimer is known for its slide-rule bezel and information-heavy dial. In 2023, Breitling released a new two-tone version of the Navitimer chronograph, which is exclusively available in the United States.
The new Navitimer B01 Chronograph 46 U.S. Limited Edition has a brushed and polished stainless steel case with a 46mm diameter. The bezel is made of 18k red gold, and the dial is anthracite gray with red gold hands and hour markers. The watch is powered by the Breitling Caliber 01 automatic chronograph movement, which has a power reserve of 70 hours. It is fitted with a black alligator leather strap with white contrasting stitching.
The new Navitimer B01 Chronograph 46 U.S. Limited Edition is priced at $11,900. It is the only steel and gold Navitimer chronograph that is currently available. The watch is limited to 300 pieces, making it a relatively rare offering.
The reappearance of a two-tone Navitimer chronograph could be seen as a sign that Breitling may release more steel and gold models in the future. This would be welcome news for fans of the Navitimer, as the two-tone version is a great way to combine the classic look of the Navitimer with the luxury of gold.
Here are some additional details about the watch:
- The case is water resistant to 30 meters.
- The dial has a black slide-rule scale and three black chronograph registers.
- The hands and hour markers are coated with green Super-LumiNova for visibility in low light.
- The watch comes with a black alligator leather strap with white contrasting stitching and a stainless steel clasp.
- The watch is limited to 300 pieces and is exclusively available in the United States.